Armenian Journal of Physics - Open Access
Publishing your paper in ‘Armenian Journal of Physics - Open Access’ is quick, easy and efficient.You will be guided through the submission process step by step and can
interrupt this at any time and carry on where you left off.
As a registered user you will be able to manage your items, up to the point
of submitting them for Editorial Review. If the review is successful your
item will be deposited in the repository, if it is unsuccessful it will be
returned to you with editorial comments.
- Submission System
- Visit http://ajp.asj-oa.am/
- You need to register in order to be able to deposit items in the AJP-OA repository. If you are a first time submitter, press on
the ‘Create Account’ button.
- Please complete the details on the registration page, and press the ‘Register’ button.
- Your registration will not be activated until
you visit the confirmation URL which will be emailed to your e-mail
- Now you can start depositing process.
- Press on the ‘New Item’ button.
- Select your ‘Item Type’ (default value is ‘Article’) and
press the ‘Next’ or ‘Upload’ button.
- Upload your paper, and go to the next step.
- Provide with the details of your paper, as suggested in
the ‘Details’ form.
- Select necessary subject(s) from the list.
- Now you can ‘DEPOSIT’ your paper.
- Paper preparation. Word processing formats
The following word processor file formats are acceptable for the main manuscript document:
- Microsoft Word (version 2 and above)
- Rich text format (RTF)
Illustration/Figure/table preparation Illustration file formats
Journal accept the following formats for figure files:
- EPS (preferred format for diagrams)
- PDF (also especially suitable for diagrams)
- TIFF (for photographs and screen dumps, 300 dpi if possible