“Armenian Journal of Physics”
Contributions, which report significant and original research results in different areas of physics, are welcomed. Detailed Author's Guide contains helpful instructions on article preparation.
Publishing your paper in ‘Armenian Journal of Physics’ is quick, easy and efficient. You will be guided through the submission process step by step and can interrupt this at any time and carry on where you left off. As a registered user you will be able to manage your items, up to the point of submitting them for Editorial Review. If the review is successful your item will be deposited in the repository, if it is unsuccessful it will be returned to you with editorial comments.
- Visit http://ajp.asj-oa.am/
- You need to register in order to be able to deposit items in the AJP-OA repository. If you are a first time submitter, press on the ‘Create Account’ button.
- Please complete the details on the registration page, and press the ‘Register’ button.
- Your registration will not be activated until you visit the confirmation URL which will be emailed to your e-mail account.
- Now you can start depositing process.
- Press on the ‘New Item’ button.
- Select your ‘Item Type’ (default value is ‘Article’) and press the ‘Next’ or ‘Upload’ button.
- Upload your paper, and go to the next step.
- Provide with the details of your paper, as suggested in
the ‘Details’ form.
- Select necessary subject(s) from the list.
- Now you can ‘DEPOSIT’ your paper.